SuperTooth HD, the Bluetooth speakerphone that allows you to talk, send email, SMS messages and update your Facebook and Twitter – all via voice commands – is now available. Announced earlier this year at CTIA, SuperTooth HD is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled phones, including iPhones, BlackBerrys and other smartphones with an Android or Windows Mobile operating system.
SuperTooth HD features include:
- Twin Speaker V Array Technology (two 2.5 watt speakers and a 5.4 watt amplifier) emits high-fidelity audio
- Built-in dual microphones pick up voices more clearly, with anti echo and DSP control for noise cancellation
- Advanced voice commands allowing drivers to answer incoming calls, select pre-dialed phone numbers, check battery level and retrieve voicemail
- SuperTooth Handsfree Assistant feature, powered by Dial2Do, allows drivers to compose and send Facebook, Twitter, e-mail and SMS messages via voice; these texts are posted as audio files recipients can listen to (Dial2Do is offered for free for the first 6 months and as low as $3.99 per month afterwards)
- Ability to read incoming e-mail messages out loud
- Ability to read incoming SMS messages out loud (for Android and BlackBerry only)
- A2DP audio streaming of music, podcasts and turn-by-turn navigation from smartphones and GPS navigators
- Multi-point technology connects up to 2 phones at the same time
- Up to 20 hours of talk time
- Durable, metal, magnetic clip that clips easily to the sun visor
- USB cable and in-car charger
The SuperTooth HD is available now only on www.SuperToothStore.com for $129.