border="0" height="100" width="100"
align="left">Edit, organize, and show your photos with easy-to-use features in Photoshop Elements 4.0. The latest edition of Photoshop Elements lets you make your photos look their best – fix flaws with a click and edit and have fun with artistic special effects. Create slide shows in minutes and automatically cure red-eye as you transfer photos from your camera or card reader.
- Enhance your photos and create composites – Stylize your photos with special effects, easily separate elements from different photos with the Magic Extractor, and combine them on multiple layers to create artistic composites or surreal scenes. Great for digital scrapbooking!
- Create slide shows in minutes – Wow your audience with amazing transitions, documentary-style pan-and-zoom effects, captions, music, and narration. View your photos and slide shows on your TV over a home network* or on a Video CD (*works with Media Center PCs running Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005).
- Show off your creativity – Automatically upload photos to show anyone, anywhere in a themed gallery or slideshow. With a single click, friends and family can order professional-quality prints and photo-books (through partner Kodak Easy Share Gallery).
- Instantly improve photos – Automatically fix lighting, color, and contrast problems and easily get more realistic skin tones, even in poorly lit photos. Use the new Magic Selection Brush to easily select specific areas for correction, without painstaking outlining or multiple tools.
- Find and view photos the way you want — Keep your photos at your fingertips with powerful and flexible tags, search options, and comparison tools. Find pictures of family and friends more easily than ever with new Face Tagging.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is now available for $99.99 CD-Rom, $89.99 download version. www.adobe.com