It’s official! The DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola will be hitting Verizon Wireless stores on January 26, the company announced today. It will sell for $299.99 with the usual new two-year agreement.
The RAZR MAXX measures in at 8.99 mm thin and is touted as “the longest-lasting smartphone on the block” with a talk time of more than 21 hours straight on a single charge. This 4G LTE smartphone includes a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization and also has a front-facing HD camera for video chat, etc.
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Powerful 3300 mAh battery
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable – share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory – 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
The DROID RAZR MAXX will be available on January 26, 2012 in Verizon Wireless Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com for $299.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.